PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited has a whistleblower policy to hear the concerns of all stakeholders who participate in overseeing our business operations consistent with the Company’s corporate governance policy and business code of conduct.
Whistleblower and Business Code of Conduct
- Business code of conduct
- Employee discipline
- Whistleblowers can choose to report or expose information anonymously.
- Matters within the scope of the whistleblower policy or clear evidence will be acted on by the company.
- The whistleblower's identity will be kept confidential.
- The Internal Audit Department is responsible for all matters related to corruption.
- Relevant departments are responsible for all matters related to the Business Code of Conduct.
- The Organizational Management Division is responsible for all matters related to employee discipline.
- The person overseeing the steps in the process is fully independent, ensuring accountability and integrity to the investigation.
- The Company will contact the whistleblower to request any additional information or details.
- Any progress or a result of the investigation will be provided according to the specified timeframe.
- Contact will be made via the email address or other channels as notified by the whistleblower.
The Company will present a report on its performance in dealing with complaints to specific issue committees that provide advice to ensure that all appropriate actions are taken and effective. The specific issue committees consist of:
- Audit Committee
- Corporate Governance Committee
For more information or to report any whistleblowing concerns,
please contact: email@example.com
Report any instances of corruption or violations and infringements to the Business Code of Conduct to the Whistleblower channel.