In 2021, GC had a domestic aromatics market share of approximately 77%. FEEDSTOCK SOURCING In 2021, GC used approximately 4.5 million tons of condensates as the primary feedstock for the production of aromatics and by-products, consisting of 2.8 million tons of domestically-sourced and 1.7 million tons of imported condensates. GC has also entered into a long-term condensate purchase agreement with PTT to procure feedstock for its aromatics plants at market prices. POLICY AND MARKETING One of the key strategy is feedstock procurement for aromatic plants by sourcing from domestic condensates which has the most economic value and still continuously seeks for low-sulfur condensates to use as alternative feedstocks for aromatic plants. This will reflect in lower production cost, meanwhile, emphasize in domestic distribution. Nevertheless, GC has corporate with PTT Groups to strengthen the marking strategy and distribute these products in worldwide market, as well as develop the supply chain management, such as shared transportation. Approximately 83% of GC’s aromatic products are sold to domestic customers, most of whom are customers with long-term and short-term agreements. The remaining 17% aromatic products are exported primarily to customers in Asia and Europe. In 2021, GC had a domestic aromatics market share of approximately 77%. Company Product Nameplate Capacity (thousand tons per year) GC Benzene 697 Toluene* 50 Paraxylene 1,310 Orthoxylene 86 Mixed Xylene* 76 Cyclohexane 200 Aside from these products, GC’s aromatics plants yield multiple by-products, including Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), light naphtha, heavy aromatics, and condensate residue. LPG and light naphtha are used as feedstock in our olefins plants, while heavy aromatics and condensate residue are used as feedstock in our refinery to produce jet fuel, diesel, and fuel oil. GC currently operates two aromatics plants with a combined capacity of 2,419 thousand tons per year. The table below details the nameplate capacity of each product: *Toluene and mixed xylene are currently used as feedstock at both aromatics plants 39 BUSINESS OPERATION AND PERFORMANCE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE FINANCIAL REPORTS AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS APPENDIX