Roles and Responsibilities of Company Secretary
In compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission Act (No. 4) 2008 Section 89/15 and 89/16, the Board of Directors has appointed Mrs. Warawan Tippawanich, Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs. In performing this duty, the Corporate Secretary has the following roles and responsibilities:
Arranging meetings for the Board of Directors, Management Committee and AGM as well as coordinate to ensure that all resolutions have been implemented and complied with the Company's Articles of Association.
Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and AGM's meetings including corporate governance practices.
Providing support for Directors and Executives to attend training courses in their relevant areas.
Arranging Director's training/briefing for newly appointed Directors.
Informing Directors and Executives of any changes in regulations related to them.
Evaluating the performance of the Board of Directors.
Preparing and keeping important documents of the Company.
Mrs. Warawan Tippawanich
Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs and Corporate Secretary
- Education / Training
- Master of Business Administration, Management, Chulalongkorn University
- B.Sc., in Chemical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- PTT Harvard Business School Leadership Development Program II (2014)
- Company Secretary Program (CSP) Class 57/2014
Board Reporting Program (BRP) Class 15/2014
Company Reporting Program (CRP) Class 10/2014
Director Certification Program (DCP) Class 190/2014 and
Board Matters and Trends (BMT) Class 2/2017, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Board member / Management in Listed Company - The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs and Corporate Secretary, PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited
- Board member / Management in Non-Listed Company - The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Director, TOC Glycol Company Limited
- Director, PTT Chemical International Private Limited
- Work Experiences (5-years Past Experiences)
- 2015 - 2016 Director, PTT Chemical International (Asia Pacific ROH) Limited
- Jan. 2014 - Dec. 2014 Vice President - Corporate Secretary, PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited
- Oct. 2011 - Dec. 2013 Vice President - Strategy and Planning, PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited
- 2010 - Oct. 2011 Vice President - Corporate Planning, PTT Chemical Public Company Limited